1) What is Nopin Long Distance?
Nopin Long Distance is a service that provides unprecedented low international and domestic calling rates. Nopin Long Distance uses ANI (caller-id) recognition so users do not have to enter a PIN each time they make long distance calls from their Registered Phone numbers.
2) How do I Register for Nopin Long Distance?
3) What are the Registered Phone numbers?
4) What if I need to make a call from a phone that isn’t one of my 10 Registered Phone numbers?
5) How do I get a PIN number?
6) How do I make a Domestic long–distance call from the USA?
7) How do I make an International long-distance call from the USA?
8) How do I make an International long-distance call from a foreign country?
9) Can I make consecutive calls without hanging up?
10) How can I put money on my account?
11) When can I begin using the service?
12) Will I be charged any additional costs or fees associated with using Nopin Long Distance?
13) Can I cancel my account anytime?